December 17, 2012 by thebookslayer
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
I have to apologize if this post seems like the same list as last week. I tried to change it up, but most of my Top 10 will be the same. Actually the Top 5 will be the exact same. I adore those books and would trade my children in a heartbeat from them, okay not really, but you get the idea.
In honor of the last month in 2012 I will share with you, my fellow readers, my…
Top Ten Books I Read This Year
1. Angelfall by Susan Ee
2. Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff
3. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
4. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
5. Backstage Pass by Olivia Cunning
6. The Prince by Tiffany Reisz
7. The Recruit by Monica McCarty
8. Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
9. Chasing Magic by Stacia Kane
10. Crimson Frost by Jennifer Estep
Do you have a favorite book that you read this year?