November 12, 2012 by thebookslayer
What would you do if you were stranded on an island?
I would 1. freak out that my kids are left without a mother and 2. throw a party because I have a permit vacation. lol Just kidding. I really wouldn’t throw a party.
Being a bookaholic, I, of course, would want to have books. Let’s say that we have to limit it to 10 books. No seriously, just 10 solid books. Why? Because that is what my top ten is this week. 😉
Top 10 Books To be Stranded With
1. Magic Strikes by Ilona Andrews
2. Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews
3. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
4. Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff
5. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
6. Ransom by Julie Garwood
7. Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward
8. Midnight Awakening by Lara Adrian
9. Angelfall by Susan Ee
10. Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris
Do you have a book that you couldn’t live without? What is it?