November 5, 2012 by thebookslayer
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Freebie Time! When I saw that it was a freebie week I decided I wanted to do something so different, so epic that you will never be the same. Well, that was harder than I thought, so I settled for a topic that you might never be the same after seeing my top ten. lol
I went in search of the most disturbing book covers/titles that I could find. Let me tell you I found more than ten. They are out there people and they are disturbingly hilarious. I hope that you enjoy a few laughs this week with my…
Top Ten WTF were they thinking?!
1. Cooking with Pooh by Walt Disney Company
2. Good-bye, Testicles by Anne Welsh Guy
3. Games You Can Play With Your Pussy by Ira Alterman
4. The Big Coloring Book of Vaginas by Morgan Hastings
5. The Long Journey of Mister Poop by Angele Delaunois, Marie Lafrance
6. Satan Burger by Carlton Mellick III
7. How To Succeed In Business Without A Penis by Karen Salmansohn
8. What’s Your Poo Telling You? by Josh Richman, Anish Sheth, Peter Arkle
9. The Beginner’s Guide to Sex in the Afterlife by David Staume
10. How to Avoid Huge Ships by John W. Trimmer
I know! I could not believe that any of these got published. Honestly, what is the world coming to? Anyway, I hope you had a few good laughs in there. Happy Tuesday!