September 17, 2012 by thebookslayer
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
I have to say that I love writing lists, so this meme is right up my alley. That being said this week was one of the harder ones for me. It was not necessarily that I couldn’t think of 10 but that I have more than 10 and picking only 10 was hard.
This week on Top Ten Tuesday I will share my . . .
Top Ten Bookish People I Want to Meet
I am extremely curious about who she is. I have yet to find a photo of her. Is Cherise her real name or pen name? I am just insanely curious as to who is behind these awesome books.
2. Amber I. & Amber R. from Awesome Sauce Bookclub!
She just seems like someone I would hangout with. Hilarious, down to earth and brutally honest. I can live with that.
4. Kara Malinczak from Great Imaginations
5. Who gets to look through male model photos and meet / schedule a photo shoot for book covers?
I want to meet them and ask them how they got into that job. Seriously, it has to be awesome. What do you do for a living? Look at hot models for book covers. Damn Right that is awesome!
6. Authors… Well as I have said before they are my Rock stars!
I am lucky enough to be able to go to the RT Booklovers Convention next year and so I will get to at least say hi to quite a few of my favorites.
I can’t decide what I would ask them. I am sure it will be something ridiculously inappropriate or is it?!
Boxers, Briefs or Commando?
7. Talk Supe ladies!
8. A Question I am Burning to Ask Stephenie Meyers :
Why the hell did they have to sparkle? Seriously, it makes no sense and just seems . . . odd.
9. I would present the Douchbag Award to:
Donovan Caine from Elemental Assassin Series by Jennifer Estep
10. One fictional character I would love to meet is . . .
Raffe from Angelfall!
Seriously why wouldn’t I want to me an Archangel!
Do you have anyone you are dying to meet or do you have a burning question? Curios minds want to know!